Media5 Mediatrix 1204 4 Port FXO Analog Gateway
Gateway für professionellen VoIP Einsatz
The Mediatrix® 1204 are high-quality and cost efficient FXO VoIP gateways connecting IP networks to the PSTN, allowing the deployment of VoIP Remote Line Extension and Branch Office Connectivity without sacrificing any local PSTN access points.
It is the ideal solution to deploy for private or small hosted toll bypass networks, providing a simple, transparent way of maintaining a connection to the PSTN while migrating to an IP-based telephony infrastructure.
The Mediatrix 1204 provides PSTN access for various VoIP endpoints such as IP phones, FXS devices, softphones and IP-based PBX and Key Systems. It is an efficient solution to maintain local PSTN breakout in remote locations that are converted to IP.
By connecting CO lines from selected sites to a VoIP network, the Mediatrix 1204 enables service providers and enterprises to use a VoIP connection between pre-determined local networks.
The Mediatrix 1204 provides a web interface, giving users a convenient access to the unit for initial set-up. The devices can also auto-provision by fetching their encrypted configuration from a TFTP or HTTP server making installation secure and transparent to the end-users. To further facilitate deployments, factory loaded configurations are possible.
- Carrier-grade voice quality
- Ease of configuration and management
- Automatic firmware and configuration file download
- SNMP and web management
- TFTP or HTTP auto-provisioning
- Support for SNMPv3
- Encrypted configuration files support
- HTTP Digest authentication
IP Telephony Protocol
- SIP, RFC3261, RFC3262, RFC3263, H323
Real-Time Transport Protocol
- RTP/RTCP per RFC 1889 and RFC 1890, RFC 2833, RFC 3389
- G.711 (a-law, U-law), G.723.1, G.726, G.729a, ab
- Silence detection / suppression and Comfort Noise Generation level software adjustable.
Real-Time Transport Protocols
- RTP/RTCP, RFC1889, RFC1890, RFC2833, RFC3389
Network Management Protocols
- SNMPv3, HTTP (SIP only), TFTP, DHCP
- 1 10/100 Base T Ethernet RJ-45 connector
- 4 RJ-11 connectors, analog line (FXO) interface
- ToS, DiffServ, 802.1p, 802.1Q, WFQ
- Group 3/Super G3 Fax real-time FoIP over clear channel (G.711), G.726 or T.38
Enhanced Telephony Features
- Call Forward on Busy or on No Answer / Call Transfer / 3-way Conference Call / Call Waiting / Caller ID on Call Waiting / Call on Hold
- H.245 and Out-of-Band DTMF
- H.450 basic services
- Dynamic De-Jitter Manager
- Voice Activity Detection
- Operating temperature: 0C to 40C
- Storage temperature: -20C to 70C
- Humidity: up to 85%, non-condensing
- Internal off-line power supply connected to the AC main with a standard IEC-320 power cord
Unit Dimensions and Weight
- 5.5 cm x 26.0 cm x 17.7 cm (2.2 in. x 10.2 in. x 7 in)
- Unit Weight 742.4 g (1.6lbs)